Employer : STDC
Published : 30.03.2021
Deadline : 29.04.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
“Sumgait Technologies Data Centre” (STDC) LLC is one of the largest data centers over the world. With over 250 professionals Data Centre conducts high-speed data processing in block chain based-systems. Operating on a 24/7 basis Data Centre provides uninterrupted and sustainable service to the customers.
Location: Sumgait, Azerbaijan
Under general supervision of a Lead Engineer the incumbent will be responsible for performing at the advanced subject matter expert level with respect to responding to work orders, troubleshooting and providing emergency repairs on critical electrical equipment and systems; estimating, planning, and performing preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair electrical problems in a variety of electrical equipment, controls and electrical systems
- Utilize the automation system to track building conditions and the operation of facilities equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and repairs on electrical systems and equipment, instruments, control systems, drives, and lighting systems
- Assure work conforms to statutory documents most applicable to electrical installations and/or the in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment, assure compliance to codes, regulations and industry standards
- Create and modify site operations procedures for equipment and recommend facilities’ reliability improvements, recommend measures to improve maintenance methods and equipment performance
- Safely perform functions (following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis, lockout/tagout, identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures)
- Develop and monitor work assignments for other technicians and coaches as appropriate.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related skilled trade program.
- 5+ years of experience in controls/automation or the equivalent in a data center critical/high tech environment
- Experience with high voltage electrical substations, and/or other mission critical facility maintenance and operational experience
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot all facility equipment and systems (including normal and emergency power systems, buss power distribution systems, duct plugs, conduit, and wiring, fiber optic cabling, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems; switch gears, motors, disconnects and breakers, AC and variable frequency drives, low voltage controls)
- Strong knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and controls systems, including: Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Switchgear, UPS systems, ATS/STS units, PDU/PMM units, Chillers, HVAC units, CRAC units control circuits, VFDs, PLCs, Line Voltage Electrical Power Systems
- Knowledge of data center infrastructure (is an asset)
- Experience using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional Engineering License is an asset
- This position may require overtime, various shifts, weekends, holidays and alternative work schedules.
Please e-mail CV to email@example.com with job title “Senior Electrical Engineer”