Employer : Prokon LLC
Published : 30.03.2021
Deadline : 29.04.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
In this role, the candidate must ensure implementation of energy control procedures, periodic inspections prior to new plant equipment and facilities being performed, machines and equipment that could unexpectedly start-up and become energized or release stored energy, are isolated from their energy source(s) and rendered safe.
• He will interact with the construction, pre-commissioning team and report to HSE Manager.
• Utilize project documents and drawings to identify the energy sources to be locked and tagged out; visit the process areas of the facility to locate the assets; gather appropriate information for LOTO.
• Shutting down equipment and isolation from its energy source(s)
• Preventing the release of potentially hazardous energy while maintenance and servicing activities are being performed
• Identify lockout points using the electrical single line and three line diagrams
• Identify lockout points using mechanical drawings
• Identify lockout points using power distribution panel drawings and legends
• Identify lockout points using the P&IDs
• Implement LOTO procedures for project equipment and systems
• Reading and understanding mechanical, electrical and piping drawings
• Reading and understanding P&IDs
• Reading and understanding project schedule
Minimum qualifications &experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in either Construction Management or relevant Engineering discipline
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience with construction at Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry involving heavy construction sites with mechanical, electrical and piping installation.
• Possess a familiarity with OSHA construction regulations and lockout requirements
• Effective planning skills
• Excellent knowledge of computers: MS Office, presentation, spreadsheets, document preparation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English, Russian
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work under the pressure
Qualified candidates should submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates
Deadline for CV submission –15.04.2021