Employer : Azerbaijan Rigs LLC
Published : 05.04.2021
Deadline : 05.05.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Job Evaluation Ref #: 00004
Directorate: General Manager
Location: 121 H. Aliyev Avenue, SOCAR Tower, Baku, Azerbaijan
Hours: 40 pw
Accountable to General Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Law.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a legal department or law firm;
• Working knowledge on Charter agreements or maritime legislation;
• Solid knowledge on Government procurement systems, etender.gov.az/
• Advanced Azerbaijani / English, Intermediate Russian language skills;
• Advanced MS Office skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong drafting skills;
• Ability to build and maintain consensus with business partners in a professional demeanor to achieve goals;
• Effective communication skills in dealing with stakeholders;
• Ability to work independently, multitasking and work under pressure;
• Self-motivation and continuous development.
“Azerbaijan Rigs’’ LLC is a special purposes vehicle company with a team of 6 people established by State Oil Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan and State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic to finance the construction of the 6th generation semi-submersible drilling rig and manage the asset.
Legal counsel will provide premium level of legal guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective management of the company.
• Oversee corporate legal processes and correspondence with stakeholders and regulators;
• Develop company policy and position on legal issues;
• Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks;
• Develop, draft and review legal documents;
• Represent company in legal proceedings and negotiations;
• Manage company tenders and other procurement tools;
• Develop and manage administrative and project contracts;
• Liaise with auditors and consultants;
• Support to General Manager in the daily emergencies.
• State Oil Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
• State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic;
• Caspian Drilling Company;
• Other local and international vendors;
All interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 April 2021 stating the job title in the subject box