Employer : Borusan CAT Azerbaijan
Published : 11.04.2021
Deadline : 11.05.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
COMPANY: BORUSAN CAT AZERBAIJAN
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
• Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
• Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
• Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Execution of other assignments of the HR Supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, law, business administration or relevant field from the accredited university.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources sphere.
• Excellent knowledge of HR functions and best practices, deep understanding of Labor Law.
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Strong data-entry skills and attention to detail, excellent record-keeping skills.
• Excellent computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
• Exceptional analytical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Positive "can do" attitude with a passion for deliver the best employee experience.
• Fluency in written and oral Azerbaijani, English and Russian. Proficiency in Turkish is preferred.
• Ability to travel on occasion.
• Local candidates strongly preferred.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume preferably in Word or PDF format with a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position and minimum expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line or call +99 (412) 565 26 38 for further information. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications close on April 30, 2021