Employer : Smart Solutions
Published : 01.05.2021
Deadline : 31.05.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
FAULT COORDINATION CENTER OPERATOR
- Successful candidate should have strong analytical, planning and time management skills, advanced knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure design, functional specification and operations method of various telecommunication systems common for offshore drilling and production platforms. In this role the candidate is expected to possess the expertise in overall telecommunication infrastructure operations, as well as participate in technical troubleshooting and activity planning activities. You will have to possess the deep level in understanding of work processes essential to maintain and modify telecommunication infrastructure on operated sites.
• Degree in Telecommunication area.
• 7+ years of recent experience in relevant area.
• Strong English language skills.
• Solid knowledge of legacy and current communication protocols utilized by CCTV, Time code distribution, Line-of-Sight and Network Monitoring Systems.
• Experience in remote sites activity planning and execution.
• Experience in the creation and modification of engineering drawings and work packages.
• Experience in digital work management systems.
• Experience in digital change management systems.
Terms and Conditions:
• 5/7 working days
• 09.00-18.00 working hours (including 1 hour for lunch)
• Fixed salary
To apply to this position please send your resume to email@example.com, specify position in the subject field