Employer : ProSol QSC
Published : 01.05.2021
Deadline : 31.05.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
Shift based work;
• Support the 24x7x365 Security Operation Center (SOC) by providing a consolidated enterprise view of security events and network activity in an IT environment of companies.
• Achievement of required certifications during the defined period for performance of job duties.
General IT and Information Security knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
• Cloud infrastructure
• Operating Systems (Linux and/or Windows)
• Application development
• Programming languages (python, C#, Java, etc.)
• Improve the cybersecurity management by understanding, identifying, and investigating cyber events to respond effectively, develop mitigation actions;
• Track cybersecurity incidents notifications, identify trends and activities to initially respond and recover;
• Perform cyber incident management through triage, investigation, and analysis, including incidents logging, tracking, and reporting;
• Perform problem resolution and provide initial subject matter expertise in cybersecurity investigations based on best practices;
• Collect, analyze, and correlate security events and use discovered data to enable recommendation of mitigation of potential incidents;
• Identify events that pose a threat to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of information or systems of stakeholders;
• Provide quality assurance accuracy, consistency, and reliability to security event data in tickets and reports;
• Provide incident coordination and updates to SOC team;
• Provide periodic cybersecurity events’ report to stakeholders;
• Analyze responding options to verified incidents utilizing a wide array of tools to mitigate active threats;
• Provide updates to SOC Procedures.
• Being a member of professional Cyber Defense & Monitoring team – Blue team;
• Rich project portfolio and extended cybersecurity experience in various industries;
• Participating in Cyber Security related training and support on the achievement of global certifications;
• Active participation in the development and improvement of new Cyber Security related solutions, etc.
Years of Experience: 1-2
Certifications: IT and Cybersecurity related certifications a plus
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org