Employer : European Azerbaijan School
Published : 08.04.2021
Deadline : 08.05.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
THE “EUROPEAN AZERBAIJAN SCHOOL” EDUCATION COMPLEX” LLC JOB VACANCY For a Local Computer Science Teacher
Job Title: Computer Science Teacher (secondary school)
Reporting to: Secondary Principal
Plans, delivers and evaluates instruction based upon specific standards and objectives established by the school. Assists students in learning knowledge and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able and responsible citizens.
Essential Job Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Plans and delivers appropriate curriculum content to students.
• Assesses students' learning on an ongoing basis and alters instruction to meet group/individual needs.
• Uses the curriculum of the school to plan daily instructional activities.
• Classroom duties such as planning, classroom management, teaching, assessing, grading.
• Setting up auditorium for assemblies etc.
• Collaborates with other teaching staff in planning and delivering instruction to students.
• Demonstrates commitment to improving professional competence.
• Performs other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma/certificates;
• Minimum of two years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required;
• Requires knowledge of the concepts, principals and methodologies of instruction as well as general knowledge of academic curriculum for assigned classes;
• Demonstrated ability to develop instructional goals to design and deliver instruction and to assess students' learning;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with others effectively, both orally and in writing;
• Demonstrated ability in decision making, problem analysis, conflict resolution, interpersonal relationships, and planning;
• General knowledge of basic skills for theatre performance, training skills for voice & movement, creative play and exercises, basic bookkeeping, and set construction;
• General knowledge of auditorium sound systems and lighting systems.
- Works well with others from diverse backgrounds;
- Focuses on solving conflict; maintaining confidentiality; listening to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; contributes to building a positive team spirit;
- Is friendly, personable and diplomatic in dealing with all members of the school community;
- Ability to work rapidly and accurately;
- Ability to exercise good judgment and work in an environment with constant interruptions;
- Is on time, punctual to meetings, knows how to manage a schedule, is organized.
- Ability to communicate fluently verbally and in writing in Azerbaijani and English;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from students, parents, staff or members of the community;
If you are interested toapply, please send a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail: email@example.com
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
The deadline for submission of CVs is by April 20th, 2021.
About The “European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” LLC (EAS)
The EAS is a private co-educational day-school founded in 2011 by the European Azerbaijan Society (TEAS). The school is authorized by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan but differs significantly from government schools in offering special international programs for which it is fully authorized. These include the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Program (PYP), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and the IB Diploma Program. The school has grown from the original 95 students in 2012 to our current population of over 780 and includes an Early Years Program (ages 4 and 5 years) in addition to its 1-11 grade program. The school is also a member of the Council of International School (CIS) network. In 2017 our first IB Diploma Students graduated from the EAS. Students following the national track in the secondary have scored well on national exams and have been admitted to the best universities in Azerbaijan. A full-time university counsellor assists students in the secondary wishing to study abroad