Employer : Beta Consortium LLC
Published : 07.04.2021
Deadline : 07.05.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
“Beta Consortium” LLC is seeking a Chief Accountant to ensure that all activities comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and state regulations. Performs highly responsible accounting functions according to established procedures, requiring knowledge of complex accounting systems; responsible for assembly and analysis of data. May supervise subordinate employees.
• - Demonstrate advanced ability to analyze and understand accounting data to ensure compliance with accounting principles, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements.
• - Process transactions by established deadlines after thorough review and interpretation of the substance of each transaction.
• - Produce and maintain complete, well-organized documentation of transactions, processes, reports, financial research and all applicable work papers for assigned functions.
• - Assist in the maintenance of finance system to support accurate accounting records and the preparation of accurate financial reports.
• - Assist in assigned financial reporting functions of Accounting Services.
• - Prepare financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
• - Analyze and interpret complex accounting data;
• - Plan, organize, and follow-through on multiple tasks in a timely manner;
• - Analyze and evaluate accounting problems;
• - Assign work to and instruct others in the procedures used in the department.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and have a minimum of 7 years work experience in accounting, finance role or a similar position;
• Knowing all the latest accounting laws and procedures;
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills;
• High interpersonal skills;
• Good command of MS office and accounting related programs;
• Professional and a strong team player;
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
• Strong problem solving, job task planning and critical thinking skills.
• Able to work under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs both in Azerbaijani and in English language to email@example.com by indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line of the letter