Employer : ADA University
Published : 05.04.2021
Deadline : 05.05.2021
WebSite : There is no website
Logo : There is no logo
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
School of Business at ADA University invites candidates of professional and scholarly accomplishment to apply for a full-time faculty position beginning Fall 2021 with primary responsibilities in Management Information Systems. Teaching responsibilities include undergraduate and graduate courses in Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Big Data and Statistics. We are seeking dynamic, energetic, and entrepreneurial scholars who have a desire to work collaboratively in an international environment. Evidence of successful interactions with business community is also desirable.
• Commitment to teaching excellence;
• Contributing to curriculum and program development, and accreditation of the degree programs;
• Publishing in peer-reviewed journals and presenting at conferences;
• Collaborating with existing faculty members;
• Serving on university and school committees as needed;
• Providing students with consistent and effective support and guidance;
• Delivering a teaching load of 3/3 with traditional, hybrid and online course delivery modes depending on program needs;
• Participating in the life of the university and the community.
• PhD in Management Information Systems, or related field from an accredited institution by the start of employment;
• Demonstrate a strong potential for high quality teaching and research;
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
• Strong commitment to serving university and society;
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) cover letter, (2) curriculum vitae, (3) contact information of three references, (4) summary of teaching evaluations, (5) statement of teaching philosophy, and (6) graduate transcripts.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is May 1, 2021. Appointment begins Fall 2021. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard